The January UKGovcamp event is the flagship public sector unconference event, but since 2011, we started seeing it as an opportunity to support smaller themed or regional events throughout the year, from ShropCamp to MailCamp, Localgovcamp to Hyperlocal West Midlands.
We want to do more of the same in 2013 in order to provide seed funding and encouragement to Govcamp community all through the year.
Why sponsor UKGovcamp?
- It’s an opportunity to reach 150+ of some of the brightest and best of the UK’s digital industry working in and around the public sector
- It’s an established event with credibility and reach deep into Whitehall and local government
- It’s a place to make new connections, and refresh old ones. You can come anyway, but if you’re making good money from the public sector, this is a great way to give something back
- It’s a year-round movement of events, not just a one-off. The buzz around UKGovcamp itself starts in the autumn and runs through into the Spring
What’s the UKGovcamp Value Proposition, then?
We’re not doing this on a commercial basis, so we don’t have whizzy sponsor packs. If we can agree an amount you feel comfortable with, we will:
- feature your logo on this site, with a link
- include your logo on the event t-shirts
- link to you, with a short line about what you offer, in some of the pre and post event emails to Campers
- include your logo in rotating slideshows on screens at the event
- celebrate you vociferously and gratefully at the event itself (if you’re there, you can give everyone a wave so they know where to find you)
If you can fill one of the ‘Feed a camp’ slots (£500 for beer and pizza to support a smaller Govcamp event during the year), then we’ll pass on your logo materials to the event organisers to promote alongside their event – two bites of the cherry!
Please get in touch with Steph Gray on 020 3012 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss sponsorship options for the UKGovcamp event.